Mist technology membrane creates higher CO2 dissolution rates
Excellent CO2 dissolution rates thanks to CO2 mist technology membrane, easy maintenance, and durable materials make this CO2 Aquarium Diffuser a perfect choice for novice and expert aquascapers alike. Designed to be used as a regular glass CO2 atomizer diffuser, but offering higher CO2 dissolution rates. A CO2 Flux_ Aquarium Diffuser optimizes the CO2 entering the aquarium for efficient plant absorption and less waste.
As CO2 bubbles pass through the porous diffuser, they are diffused into streams of tiny bubbles. With increased surface area, the tiny CO2 bubbles are readily dissolved into the water, increasing the saturation of CO2 in the aquarium ecosystem. The increased saturation of CO2 in the water column is highly beneficial for healthy and fast plant growth.
- Small for aquariums below 60 gallons(250L)
- Large for aquariums over 60 gallons(250L)
- Easy in-tank installation
- Integrated suction cups
- Replaceable ceramic membrane
- Nano co2 mist technology membrane
- Must be used with CO2 pressure-rated tubing only, do not use with silicone tubing. Tubing must be acid resistant and rated for high working pressure.
CO² systems are essential for successful aquascaping. This enables aquatic plants to have greater access to Carbon dioxide, which allows a greater selection of aquatic plants to grow well in the tank. So, what's in a CO2 System: CO2 cylinder, CO2 Regulator with attached solenoid and bubble counter, CO2 high-pressure tubing, CO2 diffuser, and check valves.