Durable Elk Antler For Strong for Chewers
by The Trew Split Antlerz™
Helps Dogs With Anxiety Chewing and Boredom Chewing.
These 100% naturally shed split Elk antler dog chews are long-lasting and rich in minerals, calcium, and phosphorus. Great for training puppies, entertaining dogs home alone, and just a fun treat for any dog. A Trew is an antler that has been cut into halves reveling the soft inside of an antler that dogs go crazy for.
- These antlers come from the natural shedding that occurs once a year by free range deer.
- Since this product is 100% natural, there are no plastics, petrochemicals, empty starches or artificial flavors.
- Long lasting chew will not splinter or chip even when being used by the most aggressive chewing dogs.
- A mineral analysis of antlers show high concentrations of calcium and phosphorus, with trace amounts iron, zinc, and sodium.
- These chews will also help your dog's teeth stay nice and clean through chewing and grinding action.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Medium size is approx 5" X .5" inches (2 ounces)
- Large size is approx 5" X 1" inches (4 ounces)
- Length and width can vary
"I have two dogs and these are the only bones I allow them to have because they last longer than smoked dog bones. These bones saved more than one pair of shoes. I would trade for the bone and eventually they just went for the bones." ~ Tammy
*To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and inspect product often for small pieces that might break off and remove them. Never leave your dog home alone with any bone including these antlers.