CO2 systems for planted aquarium tanks by Co2Art.
Turn your aquarium into a natural beautiful piece of art!
For aquascapers that want to keep multiple aquariums under the control of one system. CO2 is arguably the most important element in the planted aquarium. It is required for respiration and growth by all aquatic plants, used in a process called photosynthesis. Plants require a constant supply of CO2 during the light hours, otherwise they can suffer.
The Pro Elite Series Advanced Dual Stage CO2 Regulator has been designed with aquarium safety and fine precision in mind. Dual stage construction minimize increase in output pressure as pressure drops in gas cylinder and will prevent end-tank-dump no matter what size CO2 cylinder you will use. Solenoid block integrated with high precision needle valves and bubble counter. It is built for aquariums from 2 gallons to 1000 gallons!
CO2 Tank NOT INCLUDED.
- Adjustable working pressure up to 5 bar
- Stainless Steel Dual gauge pressure indicators (tank volume and flow pressure / working pressure)
- High precision integrated needle valve
- Bubble counter with built-in check valve
- Extendable manifold block. (You can add or remove additional blocks anytime you want.)
- Built for aquariums from 5 gallons up to 1300 gallons
- Safe 12V DC Integrated Solenoid Valve
- Power adapter with universal voltage 100V-240V
- Adjustable working pressure up to 80PSI / 5.5Bar
- Two Stages construction compatible with CGA320 thread
- 10-Year Manufacturer Warranty